- Take part in an exhilarating rafting experience in a class III-IV river as you observe small villages and diverse flora and fauna
- Get a chance to discover a coffee plantation up close along with experiencing 17 kilometers of pristine jungle and river untouched by man
- Enjoy the ‘‘Shark’s Mouth’’, ‘‘The Gorilla’’ and ‘‘The Unforgettable’’ rapids which have earned their names for good reason
- Guided tour of Huatulco and surroundings
- Round trip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- River rafting and Explore-style lunch
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish.
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed
You should have a good fitness level and know how to swim on
Even though previous experience is not required, it is preferred to
have it. Rafting level is considered a 3-4
Expectant women and people with back problems, recent surgeries
and or limited mobility should are not allowed to participate
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to
your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should bring spending cash
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
The Authentic Market Experience in Pochutla
Experience a traditional market on a guided adventure. See local merchants from all over the area set up shop on the streets selling everything from homemade handicrafts, to local foods, cheeses, corn products and everything else you can imagine.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins
Rafting La Bocana Level I-II
Explore the Copalita River which is ideal for the entire family, especially children, who are looking for a unique and enriching experience. Observe and learn about an endless quantity of birds such as herons and egrets while in the calm waters.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins