- 6 Ratings
Quick Kayak Float in Macon
Grab your swimsuit for a relaxing float down the Ocmulgee River on board a kayak. Paddle away, choosing to beach your kayak and relax along the shore, breathing in the fresh air.
What You Will Do
- Glide down the gorgeous Ocmulgee River to soak up its natural beauty and enjoy a view of Macon as the river winds through town
- Leave your car at the take-out spot so it's ready and waiting for you whenever you finish your adventure
- Float past lush woods to spot local wildlife, plus get a glimpse of the historic Riverside and Rose Hill Cemeteries
- Escape the stress of the every day with this peaceful paddle that gets you outdoors and on the water
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Shuttle to start
- Lemonade and cookies at the end
This trip is 2.5 hours long, including time to splash on a sandbar. This trip is suitable for all ages. There may be an extra charge if your trip time exceeds three hours on the weekends. If you want a longer trip, ask about a weekday option. Small kayaks are available for children 8 and up. Please call after booking to request one.
Full refund for cancellations made by the operator due to bad weather. Full refund for cancellations made 48 hours before your tour. Full refund minus booking fee for cancellations made within 48 hours of your tour time.
- 6 Ratings
We had a wonderful time today! The river was the perfect place to unplug and unwind. Thank you!! Amanda Cook
Kathleen did an excellent job of taking care of us on our float down the Ocmulgee. She provided transportation to the starting point, gave us tips on how to more easily maneuver the kayaks and had the kayaks ready and waiting for us in the river. The journey down the river was very pleasant and peaceful. No doubt we will do it again on a lazy summer afternoon. Highly recommend!
Customer service - none better. Took the time to make sure that the boats fit the size of the person.