Pulhapanzak & Yojoa Lake Kayaking Tour From San Pedro Sula
Visit the beautiful Pulhapanzak Waterfall to marvel at a world of untouched natural beauty. Bathe in the fall's pristine waters, then kayak over Yojoa Lake, the largest one in Honduras.
What You Will Do
- Admire the nearly 140 foot tall Pulhapanzak Waterfall: Gaze out over its luminous white waters emerging from the surrounding tropical forest
- Dive into the waters to cool off, or just dangle your feet over the edge, plus hike around the falls
- Kayak or canoe over Yojoa Lake, a popular destination with pristine waters home to a world of biodiversity
- Get a taste of Honduran culture with a delicious lunch of plantains and fried fish at a local restaurant
- Round-trip transportation
- Park entrance fees
- Guided kayaking or canoeing tour
- Bottled water
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a cap or hat, sunscreen and swimsuit. It is also recommended that you bring a towel. Gratuity is optional and not included in the ticket price. Fried fish and plantains lunch and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase and are not included in the ticket price. You have the option to participate in several activities, including canopy zip lining, river tubing and hiking behind the falls. Tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
No fee for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between 3 and 6 days prior to scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within 2 days of scheduled departure.
- 2 Ratings