- Enjoy a cheese tasting at a family-owned dairy, set off on a truffle hunt, and indulge in a wine tasting
- Indulge in an olive oil tasting at one of the world’s foremost producers
- Learn the right technique when it comes to tasting olive oil
- Visit the Roman Coliseum followed by a walking tour of the historical downtown to see monuments from Roman times
- Air-conditioned transportation in luxury van or mini-bus
- Tasting of plate of cheese and a glass of local quality wine
- Olive oil tasting
- Entry ticket to Roman Coliseum in Pula
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Truffle Extravaganza: Truffle Hunt & Truffle Cooking Class
Enrich your holiday in Istria with this unique culinary experience. Follow a truffle master and his dogs on a truffle hunt in search of precious mushrooms. Join a Michelin-rated chef to learn how to prepare an entire menu with truffles during a cooking class. Taste natural honey and organic products and honey-infused grappa. Enjoy a stunning panorama from ancient hilltop city of Motovun overlooking the truffle forest.
North Istria Wine Region Tour
Join the leading global wine trend to taste autochthonous wines in two of the top five wine estates in Istria. Taste malvazija (white varietal), teran (red varietal) and muskat (desert wine), comparing them to renowned international varietals. Roam ancient streets in the picturesque hilltop city of Groznjan where artists keep live-in studios, and international jazz and classical music. Students work with mentors and perform for visitors.