Vallarta Malecón Tour for Wheelchair Travelers
Follow your guide as you explore Vallarta's famous Malecón. Begin your journey at Hotel Rosita, then make your way to stunning Los Muertos Pier.
What You Will Do
- Discover Puerto Vallarta's legendary Malecón boardwalk on a guided tour that's wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy the beauty of the sparkling ocean and nearby mountains with their lush jungle as you stroll or roll along with your guide
- Hear fascinating historical facts from Indian and Aztecs, pirates and Spanish Conquistadores, farmers and fishermen, and more
- See local attractions, including famous bronze sculptures, murals, Huichol Indian symbols and breathtaking views of the remodeled Los Muertos Pier, formerly a fishing pier for locals
- Guided tour for both wheelchair travelers and walkers
- Receive a list of all wheelchair accessible restaurants along the Malecón
- Children must be at least 9 years-old
- Pets are not allowed except for guide dogs
Guests should bring water, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, pesos for shopping and tip for the guide.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.