- 13 Ratings
Rancho Las Vegas ATV Adventure
Put your ATV skills to the test on a tour of the Mexican countryside! Speed through a captivating variety of scenery and environments that surround this luxurious resort town, and see the many colorful houses and the picturesque mountains that line your tour route.
What You Will Do
- See what you can with an ATV on this advanced tour that winds through trails of rugged terrain overgrown with jungle
- Feel the spray of rivers as you cut a trail through rippling waters hidden high among the mountains
- Make a stop in Rancho Las Vegas: a traditional village that preserves a past way of life—fill up on delicious Mexican dishes or take a swim in the fast moving waters of a nearby river
- Follow the banks of the Mascota River to head deeper into tropical wonders where a world of wildlife hides among the foliage
- Pass through a handful of idyllic villages that dot the virgin countryside away from the glitz and glam of the nearby resort towns
- ATV tour
- Fuel, helmets, and bottled water
This tour involves long sun exposure, and varying weather conditions (tours take place rain or shine).
- 13 Ratings
Loved our tour. We had the best guide who showed us the town and the mountainside..really got to see how PV people live. Such a beautiful countryside. We stopped by a little adventure resort for a great lunch and tequila tasting. Great day, great experience and awesome tour guide in Joey!!!!! Topper to our vacation