Cooking Cabo Mexican Cooking Class
Hit up a local market where you'll nab the freshest ingredients to make authentic Mexican cuisine. Later, get creative in the kitchen with the help of a local professional chef.
What You Will Do
- Make a visit to one of the Town Markets where you and your class will select the produce and ingredients used in each recipe
- Hear stories about the life of the local people and the culture behind the Mexican cuisine, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the kitchen for an interactive cooking class and later, feast on it together
- Cooking class
- Guided tour of the town markets
- Bottles of water and all ingredients
Make sure you have breakfast before the activity, If you have food allergies, dietary restrictions, special needs or physical limitations, please make sure you let us know, when you make your reservation. Bring your camera, comfortable shoes, Extra money for shopping and tips and bring your good sense of humor.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 23 Ratings