We're excited to help you complete your booking with Vallarta Food & Photo.
Guided Food Tour of Pitillal in Vallarta
Discover yummy Saturday-only dishes on a tour of a working-class neighborhood. Explore the busy streets of an area far away from the touristy side of Vallarta.
What You Will Do
- Master the art of making tortillas and walk among locals to get a feel for their everyday life in Pitillal
- Learn fun facts about this neighborhood as you see the more local side of the tropical town of Vallarta
- Follow along with a local guide, who introduces you to the rich heritage of the area and points out can't-miss photo opportunities
- Guided tour
- All food and drinks
- Pets are not allowed in these establishments
- There are a few steps here and there, therefore this is not a wheel-chair friendly route
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please dress accordingly and wear comfy walking shoes
- Bring pocket change
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Emiliano Zapata 193, Centro Pitillal, 48290 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., México
Select Date & Time