Guided Food Tour of Pitillal in Vallarta
Discover yummy Saturday-only dishes in a working-class neighborhood. Explore the busy streets of an area only 15 minutes away from the touristy side of Vallarta, yet very few visitors actually know.
What You Will Do
- Learn fun facts about this neighborhood as you see the more local side of the tropical town of Vallarta
- Follow along with a local guide, who introduces you to the rich heritage of Mexico through food and fun cultural facts
- Master the art of making tortillas and walk among locals to get a feel for their everyday life in Pitillal
- Guided tour
- All food and drinks
- A few photos from your experience in JPEG format delivered within five days after the tour
- Pets are not allowed in these establishments
- There are a few steps here and there, therefore this is not a wheel-chair friendly route
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfy walking shoes
- Bring pocket change
- Not included: Tour leader gratuities
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.