Vallarta Gringo Gulch Walk
Learn how Puerto Vallarta grew from quaint fishing village to iconic tourist destination while strolling the cobblestone streets of Gringo Gulch, known for its ocean views and Spanish Colonial architecture.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through the oldest part of Puerto Vallarta with a native English speaker and resident whose love of the city is evident through the fascinating insights you’ll hear
- See famous villas built during the Elizabeth Taylor/Richard Burton era
- Observe architectural details of the Spanish Colonial period
- Marvel at famous homes and villas built during the 1950s and teeming with many interesting stories to tell
- Take in the stunning views of ocean and jungle, ideal scenery for photography lovers
- Get a taste of the local lifestyle with chocolate, cigars and coffee at the famous Cigar Factory and Cantina
- Guided walking tour of Puerto Vallarta
- Local resident and guide who shares little-known stories and facts
- Sampes of roasted coffee and cacao beans
Since this walk is an immersion into the culture with visits to small local artisan workshops and markets, a maximum of 10 people are allowed. Pets are not allowed.
Children must be at least 9 years old. Guests should bring water, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, pesos for shopping and tip for the guide. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance, allowing for approval from tour company based on availability.
Full refund if canceled at least 48 hours in advance. 50% refund if canceled less than 48 hours in advance. No refund for no-shows.
- 2 Ratings