- 25 Ratings
Bay of Banderas Snorkeling Adventure
Come and meet man's best aquatic friend with a snorkeling adventure that introduces you to dolphins! Start off in the classic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta, where beautiful architecture and traditional vibes welcome you to the real Mexico. Then meet up with your biologist guides who will teach you all you need to know about these marine mammals before your snorkeling adventure.
What You Will Do
- Get a quick lesson on all things dolphin from professionally-trained biologists who are there to help you find the dolphins and understand what you will encounter
- Climb aboard a specialty boat that's perfect for getting to excellent snorkeling locations quickly and comfortably
- Strap into your snorkeling gear and jump in— splash around in emerald waters that offer a break from the warm tropical sun
- Swim around in search of dolphins, before enjoying onboard sandwiches, juices, and granola to refuel your marine adventure
- Guided lesson
- Snorkeling gear and boat ride
- Sodas, juices, granola bars, and sandwiches
Bring a swim suit, camera, sunscreen and a hat. If you're concerned about seasickness please consult your physician or pharmacist about preventatives that might be good for you.
- 25 Ratings
Our guide Cristina was very nice but we were told that it was absolutely guaranteed that we would see dolphins and we saw no dolphins, not even from a distance. The tour’s description is not completely accurate. We understood that we might not be able to swim with dolphins but we were told that we certainly see dolphins. That was not the case.
We didn't get an opportunity to actually swim with dolphins - but the overall impression from the tour was good