Discover a Pacific tropical paradise on a sailing trip, exploring uninhabited volcanic islands with caves, cliffs, and vibrant marine life, guided by an expert, while snorkeling and bird-watching in the beauty above and below the water of Marietas Islands
- Experience the wild natural beauty of Marietas Islands, away from Puerto Vallarta’s excitement
- Cruise on the Pacific, spotting rocky crags and sandy beaches of Marietas Islands gradually appearing
- Discover a diverse range of sea birds, including frigate birds, egrets, and blue-footed boobies, soaring and perching around
- Uncover a hidden beach through a short tunnel, ideal for sunbathing and cooling off in the azure waters, and explore surrounding tropical reefs with a snorkel
- Maritime Transportation
- English-speaking expedition leader
- Snorkeling equipment
- Deli-style lunch and soft drinks
- Island access
- Bring a swim suit, camera, sunscreen, hat, sandals, shorts and a light jacket.
- If you’re concerned about seasickness please consult your physician or pharmacist about preventatives that might be good for you.
Cancellations 36 hrs in advance 100 % refund. Cancellations 24 hrs in advance 50% refund. Cancellations the day of tour, no shows or being late, No refund, forfeit the entire amount. Activities may be changed due to weather conditions (hurricane, storm). All guests are required to sign a release of liability. All tours are non-refundable once taken.