- 4 Ratings
Puerto Vallarta Paddling & Snorkeling
Splash away in the inviting waters of the Pacific Ocean on a two-part adventure. Take your pick of kayaking or stand up paddle boarding, then hit the waves and feel the warm tropical sun as you glide through emerald waters. Enjoy impressive views on your way to snorkeling, and spot colorful fish, rays, starfish, urchins, and more as you take your adventure underwater. End your day with a delicious lunch on a sparkling white beach before heading back to Puerto Vallarta.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy round-trip transportation to and from the launch site in an air-conditioned van that gives you a break from the tropical weather
- Pick between kayaking or stand up paddle boarding: both are a great way to explore the ocean
- Paddle through sun-speckled waves as you journey towards your snorkeling spot
- Dive below the surface to see a fascinating world of marine wildlife and keep your eyes open for manta rays and sea turtles
- Take a break for a quick lunch that will get you reenergized for the return journey
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, and snorkeling equipment
Bring a swim suit, towel, sunscreen, hat, sandals, shorts, and a camera. Kids must be 8+ and guests must be under 280 pounds.
- 4 Ratings