Puerto Vallarta Craft Brew Tour
Brew up some fun on this leisurely tour of the top spots for craft beer in Puerto Vallarta. Explore this classic colonial town as you seek out the tastiest brews on offer. Meander down cobblestone streets, gaze at the traditional architecture and get a taste of the local vibe and the artisan beer scene.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with a friendly guide who will take you on your leisurely tour of this famous resort town that still preserves a colonial vibe
- Sit down at four different locations to enjoy refreshing drinks in authentic atmospheres that let you experience the local culture as well as the local beer scene
- Try a taste of tequila-infused beers and more traditional craft beers as get to know your fellow beer-enthusiasts
- Sip on micheladas, a traditional Mexican drink that combines beer, lime juice, and a tasty mix of spices
- Sample satisfying snacks that go great with beer
- Guided beer tour
- Beer samples
Eat a little before your arrival (craft beers have a much higher alcohol volume than most mass-market beers). Guests will walk about one mile in total. Tours take place rain or shine. Please wear comfortable shoes
Tours cancelled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours cancelled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for refund.