Puerto Vallarta Best Tacos Walking Tour
Eat your way through Emiliano Zapata, one of the most charming neighborhoods of Puerto Vallarta. Explore the heart and soul of this classic colonial town on a leisurely walking taco tour of one of the oldest and best-preserved areas. Explore Old Town and Downtown—admire the many galleries and local markets, and taste some of the most popular dishes as your guide leads you to best spots in town.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through the streets of Emiliano Zapata, a traditional neighborhood in the heart of the colonial town of Puerto Vallarta
- Walk down lamp-lit streets as you take in the sights and sounds of the city at night
- Follow your guide to a mix of delicious taco stands to enjoy the local ambiance and taste a mix of eight different tacos that give you a true taste of authentic Mexican cuisine—so it's advised ot come hungry
- Relax in the small-group setting that encourages you to make new friends while you share in delectable treats
- Guided walking tour
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages
The tastings on this tour are equivalent to one (or two) large meal. Guests will walk about one mile in total. Tours take place rain or shine. Wear comfortable shoes.