Puerto Rico West Side Experience
Uncover the beauty of Puerto Rico's West Coast on a guided tour. Witness impressive beach views and enjoy the authentic flavors of Puerto Rican seafood cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Check out pristine ocean waters, white sandy beaches, and colorful sunsets over the horizon of the unique west coast
- Head to the Faro Los Morrillos lighthouse, capturing views from its impressive cliffs, and visit La Playuela beach at Bahia Sucia and the Salinas natural salt pools
- Hear stories about the natural salt deposit pools found in the southwest and their particular importance for the environment
- Feast on a gastronomic dinner created with local ingredients and daily seafood caught along the west coast of Puerto Rico
- Explore the La Cordillera Central mountain ridge, which divides the north from the south of the island
- Learn about the diverse ecosystems along the way, traveling from a tropical rainforest surrounding to a dry forest habitat reserve
- Discover the profound local history of various towns of Puerto Rico, traveling southwest from the Atlantic Ocean towards the warm calm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Full-day trip
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Stop at the Salinas pools
- Visit Los Morrillos Lighthouse
- Enjoy Bahia Sucia Beach
- Visit at El Poblado de Boqueron
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking or hiking shoes plus eco-friendly sunscreen and bug spray, and bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, towel, flip-flops or water shoes, and a camera. Smoking, food and alcohol consumption is not permitted while underway. Pets are not allowed. Wheel-chairs access ramps are not available due to the nature of the terrain or natural landscape access.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.