Puerto Rico West Side Experience
Uncover the beauty of Puerto Rico's West Coast on a guided tour. Gaze out over impressive beach views and enjoy the authentic flavors of Puerto Rican seafood cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Check out pristine ocean waters, white sandy beaches, and colorful sunsets over the horizon of the unique west coast
- Head to the Faro Los Morrillos lighthouse, enjoying views from its impressive cliffs, and visit La Playuela beach at Bahia Sucia and the Salinas natural salt pools
- Hear stories about the natural salt deposit pools found in the southwest and their particular importance for the environment
- Feast on a gastronomic dinner created with local ingredients and daily seafood caught along the west coast of Puerto Rico
- Explore the La Cordillera Central mountain ridge, which divides the north from the south of the island
- Learn about the diverse ecosystems along the way, traveling from a tropical rainforest surrounding to a dry forest habitat reserve
- Discover the profound local history of various towns of Puerto Rico, heading southwest from the Atlantic Ocean towards the warm calm waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Full-day trip
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Stop at the Salinas pools
- Visit Los Morrillos Lighthouse
- Enjoy Bahia Sucia Beach
- Visit at El Poblado de Boqueron
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking or hiking shoes plus eco-friendly sunscreen and bug spray, and bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, towel, flip-flops or water shoes, and a camera. Smoking, food and alcohol consumption is not permitted while underway. Pets are not allowed. Wheel-chairs access ramps are not available due to the nature of the terrain or natural landscape access. Requires good physical condition and fitness resistance due to uneven dirt road and walking trails on site. No smoking allowed while under way. Legal age for alcohol consumption under Puerto Rico's laws is 18 years and older. Minors must be accompanied at all times. Signed liability waiver required.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.