This 45-minute guided walking tour of the farm allows you to get up close and personal with the animals that work and play on the farm. Every animal has a specific job and many have a story as well!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet alpacas, llamas, horses, donkeys, goats, and more with this edducational and fun experience
- Enjoy a break from the hustle of the city on our mountain top farm
- Take in beautiful long-range views and landscaped gardens, and learn more about the largest selection of alpaca yarns and products in the High Country!
- Benefit from how the guided small-group tour creates a more personal experience
- Guided small-group farm tour
- Friendly and knowledgable tour guide
- Treats to feed the goats
- The tour leaves promptly on time, so please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time
- Tours head out rain or shine, but we will cancel in the event of thunder and lightning - The tour is all outdoors and is a walking tour
- The pathways are gravel and dirt, with uneven terrain in places
- Be prepared that there may be muddy spots and there are a few hills to climb, though those are optional
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not easy for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The tour rates as somewhat wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, please bring your own carer
- The tour operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pets are NOT allowed on site. Please leave them at home
- No picnicking on site
We appreciate 24 hours notice for any cancellations
Oct 5, 2020
My grandchildren love animals, but I was initially afraid the 13-yr-old wouldn't be that interested. He loved petting the donkey and seeing the alpacas, but the real "test" was when he started to describe the farm to his mother, who wasn't there. He remembered every detail about the mountain lions attacking the alpacas and the donkeys who protect them. What a learning experience! We also got to see "our mountain" that we live on in the distance. What a fun day!
Sep 21, 2020
We enjoyed the tour!!! What a great time with the Grandkids. They had a blast!
Sep 13, 2020
We were looking forward to touring the farm, but my daughter was having a bad day (cue toddler tantrum) but my aunt was able to continue with the tour and she loved it. The parts I did see were beautiful and you can tell that the animals was VERY well taken care of and treated amazing.
Meeting location:  400 Apple Hill Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year