Enjoy a friendly, first-class boating excursion over the gentle waters of the Portage Lakes. Get out on the water to enjoy the cool breeze and scenic shores as your captain takes you around.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a pontoon charter ideal for those who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of this picturesque area
- Explore the Portage Lakes the local way: See beautiful homes, sculpted landscapes, golf course properties and a variety of wildlife
- Have a tasty dinner or lunch when you choose from a wide variety of local restaurants and eateries along the lake shores
- Take your pick of tour times: Experience life after dark on the water, or come out first thing in the morning while the day is cool and quiet
- Bottled water and a variety of chips
- Guided public pontoon boat tour
Feel free to bring your own snacks. Boxed lunches are also available for additional charge.
For non-weather-related cancellations, 72 hours prior to boarding time is required for deposit refund.
Dec 26, 2019
Relaxing, beautiful, interesting, and memorable!! Will go again & again!!
Oct 2, 2019
I have enjoyed the cruises. It is more interesting when the captain knows. PLX history and interesting news about the lakes and people. Thank you, Captain Stormy for sharing fun and interesting news with our group.
Sep 27, 2019
Such an enjoyable and relaxing cruise it was, our Captain was wonderful, and so knowledge able about the area. Telling us about Portage Lakes, pointing out various sites and the beautiful homes. We hope to do this cruise again next year and would be very happy with the same captain. We even ate dinner at one of the restaurants he pointed out and mentioned their good homemade food, Rose's.
Meeting location:  562 Portage Lakes Drive
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year