Discover the charm and diversity of Porto, Northern Portugal’s mountainous city, as you visit its iconic landmarks and indulge in a delightful tasting of its renowned port wine
- Wander past colorful houses and elaborate cathedrals as you make your way through Porto
- Visit popular destinations, including Clérigos Tower, Lello’s Bookshop, Aliados Avenue and the Sé Cathedral of Oporto
- Mingle with fellow foodies at the end of the trip with a wine and snack tasting in a typical house in the center of town
- Shop like a local at the popular Bolhão Market, brimming with fresh produce, fish and meats
- Guided tour of Porto
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Please bring extra money for a meal and personal spending.
- Must be at least 18 to drink.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.