Lisbon Bliss: 2-Hour Morning Sailboat Tour
Allow the wind to guide you on an unforgettable two-hour sailboat tour along the coast of Lisbon
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Sail past the wonders of Belém: view the Tower, discover the marina, and appreciate the history of this exquisite area
- Take a trip back through time and uncover the beauty of the Christ Monument, Commerce Square, and the Alfama District
- Enjoy the sun rising over the waters of the Atlantic Ocean as you sit back with a refreshing drink and soak up the sights and sounds of the coast
- Friendly skipper that will guide you around the most interesting landmarks in Lisbon
- Complimentary (one per guest) white wine, iced tea, or water
- Route includes sailing past the Tower of Belém, Monument of Discoveries, Museum of Electricity, Maat Museum, Commerce Square, Alfama, Christ Monument, and Belém Marina
- All ages welcome, and in winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket for extra warmth.
- Please note that babies count as one guest, and check-in begins 30 minutes before the tour.
- Boarding will commence 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time, and guests cannot check-in after that time.
- Regrettably, delays from late check-in cannot be refunded.
2 Rua Manuel Fernandes Tomás, Amadora, 2720-708, PT
24 hours notice for a full refund.
More activities from this operator