Enjoy the breathtaking views of a world-renowned cloud forest in the high Puntarenas mountains from the unique vantage points of hanging bridges, aerial trams, and ziplines
- Soar over the Arenal Volcano and Lake on a thrilling zipline circuit that stretches across canyons
- Admire the cloud forest from a bird’s-eye view as you walk across suspension bridges and trails that hover over the treetops
- Glide through the forest on an aerial tram that takes you to the highest mountain in the area, offering spectacular views of the local flora and fauna
- This Full Adventure Package includes a guided tour on the hanging bridges, aerial and zipline course
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to tour start time and wear comfortable, breathable clothes, bringing a jacket or raincoat for unexpected rain.
- Ensure you have closed-toed hiking or tennis shoes and consider bringing sunscreen and insect repellent for added comfort.
- Participants must be a minimum of 5 years old, with ages 5-6 riding the zipline with guides (limited spots available) and ages 7-10 riding tandem if guides are unavailable.
- Please note the maximum weight restriction of 136kg (300lb), maximum waist size of 117cm (46in), and maximum leg loop size of 67cm (26in).
- Individuals with health problems such as back, neck, bone, muscle, or heart issues are advised that this activity may not be suitable for them.
Video Source: @monteverdeextemopark_oficial
Cancellations made with at least 48 hours prior to the confirmed date of your adventure will be 100% refundable. All cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the confirmed date of your adventure, and all “no-shows” will not be refunded.