Slicer Beach Club All-Inclusive Access
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday with VIP, all-inclusive access to the Slicer Beach Club. Enjoy an open bar and unlimited snacks, take a dip in a freshwater pool, kayak over shimmering waters and more.
What You Will Do
- Gaze out over gorgeous oceanside views from your comfortable lounge chair along Slicer Beach
- Devour tasty offerings of both Mexican and American snacks at an open buffet, plus quench your thirst with drinks from an open bar
- Relax in the warm weather, going for a dip in a refreshing fresh-water pool to cool off, then swaying in a hammock to dry off
- Have fun without worrying about your children's safety when you drop them off at the Kids Club
- Get access to unlimited beach and water sport equipment, including towels, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Round-trip transportation
- Unlimited open bar
- Mexican snack buffet
- Kayaks, pedal boats and stand-up paddle board
- Beach equipment
- Personal concierge
- Access to swimming pool
- Access to Kids Club
- Free WiFi
50% refund is the maximum. Full refund for your deposit or payment if you cancel your trip a minimum of five days prior to your trip. You must email operator in order to cancel.
- 9 Ratings
- Debbie and Joan
We were unable to stay longer then we wanted because of the restaurant closing because of the election. So we paid full price for a full day and we were only able to stay 1/2 a day. That was the only thing that was wrong. The waiters at the restaurant was AWSOME.
Loved the privacy of this all-inclusive resort! No deposits needed for the kayak, paddle boat, etc. Only tip money needed! Disliked the panhandling...the sellers line up right next to where you eat and play (only separated by a rope), but they are constant and will ask you over and over to buy necklaces, shells, anything and everything. Of course you can expect this somewhat at the excursions, but this one it was a little much. We enjoyed the food and the service is EXCELLENT! They will tend to you the entire time and you feel same with the drive there and back. We had a great time learning about the island from Bianca and Cristanty (sp?). Not a ton to do in Progreso, so we would definitely come back to get the most out of our time here!