Private Two-Hour Sunset Boat Tour From San Diego
Cruise along scenic San Diego Bay for a private adventure at sea in the evening hours. Watch the sun dip below the Pacific Ocean, lighting up the sky for a picturesque sunset.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a private two-hour boat tour around San Diego Bay: Sip on champagne as you take in the sights
- Let a professional captain lead you to naval bases and local attractions, traveling by water so you can enjoy the salty breeze and warm weather
- See a world of wildlife along the way, including shorebirds and sea lions that you can spot from the boat deck
- Explore historic landmarks that the area is known for, including the USS Midway Museum and the Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Bottle of champagne
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and snacks
Please bring a light jacket. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
Randy is great. We learned so much about the bay. The best part was the incredible sunset view. Breathtaking! I highly recommend this tour. Randy timed everything perfectly.
The fog rolled in...So, we did not get to see the sunset. Even without the sunset, the tour was great. Randy is very knowledgable about San Diego bay and everything around it. We enjoyed looking at the Navy ships, San Diego skyline, Point Loma lighthouse, etc. This is a great way to spend a couple of hours on the water.