Satisfy your curiosity for the ancient world on a private tour of Olympia where you design the itinerary. From ancient ruins to scenic Mediterranean beaches, curate the tour that fits your interests.
Duration:  5 hours, 30 minutes - 6 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  3 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Walk in the footsteps of the original Olympic athletes on a tour of the site where the first games were held
- Learn about the history of the region from a knowledgeable guide, who starts with ancient mythology and works up to the present
- Look out over the sprawling countryside from an open-air theater that rests atop a hill with a picturesque view of the city and the sea
- Lay out along a Mediterranean beach and swim in the refreshing waters before drying off in the warm sunlight
- Try flavorful meat, freshly-caught fish and virgin olive oil as you sample scrumptious Greek cuisine with a meal of local specialties in a traditional tavern
- Access to the site of the original Olympics
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Detailed guide book for Olympia museum and archaeological site
- Gift bag with exclusive local souvenirs
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for a strong sun. Please bring a hat, sunscreen sunglasses, and a water bottle. Museum ticket costs 12 Euros per person. Tour guide will lead you inside the monuments upon request for an additional fee.
Full refund for cancellations made 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year