Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Walk in the footsteps of religious pilgrims as you approach the ornate altar of Santiago de Compostela, classified as a World Heritage Site
- Wander through the winding alleyways of Santiago as you learn the city’s cultural history and find the perfect spot for lunch
- Gaze out over stunning coastal views and see the Valley of Lima from the rooftop of Santa Luzia Sanctuary
- Listen to folkloric tales from a local guide, who shares an insider’s perspective on the city with you
- Fuel surcharge and tolls
- Fully-guided tour with private driver and guide
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from you hotel
Please bring extra money for lunch and souvenirs.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.
Nov 6, 2021
Oct 9, 2019
Jun 22, 2018
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city’s friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year