Private Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city's past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
What You Will Do
- Walk in the footsteps of religious pilgrims as you approach the ornate altar of Santiago de Compostela, classified as a World Heritage Site
- Wander through the winding alleyways of Santiago as you learn the city's cultural history and find the perfect spot for lunch
- Gaze out over stunning coastal views and see the Valley of Lima from the rooftop of Santa Luzia Sanctuary
- Listen to folkloric tales from a local guide, who shares an insider's perspective on the city with you
- Fuel surcharge and tolls
- Fully-guided tour with private driver and guide
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from you hotel
Please bring extra money for lunch and souvenirs.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.