Private Tour of Giverny from Paris
Discover the inspirational beauty of Giverny as you explore this charming village with a local guide. See the beautiful gardens and eye-catching landscapes that inspired Claude Monet to create some of his most famous works.
What You Will Do
- Visit Monet's newly-restored home to see where he lived and worked, then stroll through the beautiful gardens he meticulously kept
- Immerse yourself in local history as you walk across the legendary Japanese bridge, which appeared in many of Monet's paintings
- Tour the Giverny Impressionism Museum to learn more about the style Monet mastered
- Travel by train from Paris to Giverny: Take in charming views of the French countryside as you pass rolling foothills, colorful flowers and lush fields
- Six-hour private tour of Giverny
- Expert guide
- Pick up at your preferred location
Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing. Entry and train tickets are not included. Tour runs rain or shine. Pick-up times are flexible, though it is recommended to start tour at 10AM.
50% refund for written cancellations (electronic or postal mail) received within seven days of tour departure. Email cancellations may not be accepted. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance and are non-refundable.