Set off on an all-day tour of two Portuguese destinations full of history and charm. Check out Coimbra, the city of students, and Fátima, one of the most cherished religious sites in the world.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Step back in time on a visit to the city of Coimbra, Portugal’s medieval capital with a fully-preserved quarter from that time
- Soak in the city’s history on a visit to the oldest university in Portugal, a Roman aqueduct and ornate buildings classified as UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Visit the imposing neoclassical basilica at the Shrine of Fátima, one of the most esteemed religious centers in the world
- Enjoy private round-trip transportation that gets you where you’re going and back again in style
- Fully-guided private tour
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Please bring extra money for lunch and personal spending.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year