Private Tour of Fátima, Batalha, Óbidos & Nazaré from Lisbon
Discover the religious history of Portugal on a private tour to some of the world's most sacred sanctuaries, monasteries and sites. Visit Fátima, the Monastery of Batalha and the villages of Nazaré and Óbidos on an unforgettable adventure.
What You Will Do
- Visit important Portuguese religious sites, including the sanctuary where the Virgin Mary appeared before three shepherds
- Marvel at the Monastery of Batalha's imposing structure, grand architecture and vaulted ceilings as you hear all about its unique history
- Explore the town of Nazaré's wonderful beaches, charming fishing houses and incredible cliffside views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Discover the village of Óbidos where beautiful churches and grand castle walls define the cityscape
- Travel to the cliff where the famous legend of Nazareth took place to relive history
- Private tour
- Seat in an air-conditioned car or van
- Driver and multilingual guide
- Fuel and tolls
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of scheduled departure.