Private Tour of Ek Balam & Rio Lagartos in Cancun
Visit two Cancun classics when you admire the flamingos of the Rio Lagartos reserve and discover the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam. Watch these brightly-colored birds take flight before bringing Mayan history to life on a guided tour.
What You Will Do
- Wander around one of the most beautiful places in Cancun, the Rio Lagartos nature reserve, to encounter local wildlife in its native habitat
- Check out Ek Balam, a stunning Mayan site that is still archaelogically active and still reavealing secrets long lost to the world
- Scamper up a towering pyramid to look out over lush jungle landscapes dotted with Mayan ruins
- Snap stunning photos of nesting flamingos and weather-worn ruins to show off to friends and family
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants to sample the flavorful cuisine
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Official tour guide
- Boat ride in Rio Lagartos
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes, a camera, sunblock, a hat or cap. Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
50% refund for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour. 100% refund for cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour.