Private Tour of Coba & Tulum From Cancun
Climb the highest Mayan pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula at Coba and enjoy the breathtaking views of Tulum near the coast. Get personalized service on your trip.
What You Will Do
- Head to Coba, an immense Mayan city covering 50 square miles, which was built during the "Classic" period of Mayan civilization
- Wander around Tulum, a charming Mayan city that looks out over sandy Caribbean beaches
- Head down to shore to cool off in the same emerald waters that the Mayans swam in centuries ago
- Scamper up the tallest pyramid on the peninsula and look out over lush jungle landscapes that are dotted with Mayan ruins
- Learn about Mayan myths and history from a guide, who answers all the questions you have about this lost civilization
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided tour of Coba and Tulum
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes, a camera, sunblock, a hat or cap. Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour are refunded 50%. Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour are fully refunded.