Private Tour of Chichen Itza From Cancun
Have your own Chichen Itza adventure, one of the wonders of the world. Control your own itinerary to discover the centuries of history with a professional guide.
What You Will Do
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, to marvel at the architectural abilities of the Mayans
- Be in total control of your itinerary and schedule with a private tour that suits your pace
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants before stopping for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes, a camera, sunblock, a hat or cap. Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour will be refunded 50%. Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour will be fully refunded.