Private Tour Chichen Itza & Ek Balam From Cancun
Visit two great Mayan cities in a day. Enjoy a private tour, skip the crowds and avoid the heat with wonderful personalized service.
What You Will Do
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Check out Ek Balam, a stunning Mayan site that is still disclosing its secrets to the world, where you can climb a towering pyramid
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, to marvel at the architectural abilities of the Mayans
- Be in total control of your itinerary and schedule with a private tour that suits your pace
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants before stopping for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided tour of two Mayan sites
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour are refunded 50%. Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour are fully refunded.