Private Two-hour and 30-minutes Tour of Pompeii
Travel back in time on an interactive private-tour of Pompeii with assistance from an expert tour guide and 3D virtual-reality headset. Interact with history and experience the vibrant ancient city as it existed 2,000 years ago, before Mount Vesuvius erupted.
What You Will Do
- Use virtual-reality headsets complete with character voices and audio-commentary that recreates the sights and sounds of bustling Pompeii
- Watch gladiators battle in the amphitheater, priests perform rituals at the Temple of Apollo, the destruction of Pompeii as Vesuvius erupts and more
- Visit many points of interest including: The Basilica, The Amphitheater, The Stabian Baths and The Garden of the Fugitives
- Capture your experience on camera as you wander among the ruins and piece together the mysteries of the lost city with the help of an expert tour guide
- Tour of Pompeii with an assistant guide
- Virtual-reality headset
- Site entrance fee
Please arrive at least 15-minutes prior to start time. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring minimal accessories, as you will wear a lightweight bag across your shoulder to carry the headset. If bringing bags, please use the free baggage-check at the entrance before you begin your tour. The tour guides and assistants speak English and Italian. Though, headset commentary is available in six different languages. Trained tour-assistants accompany every tour to assist with the use of technology. Children 8-years-old and under are not permitted to use the headset. Children 9-12 years old may use the headset under parental discretion. The manufacturer does not recommend children under 13-years-old to use the headsets.
All cancellations must be made via email. Parties of fewer than 10 must cancel at least 48-hours in advance. Parties of more than 10 must cancel at least 72-hours in advance. No refund for no-shows or cancellations made outside of these timeframes. 15 euro per person refund for cancellations made within these timeframes.