Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Private Tour from Delhi
Discover the bustling city of Agra, nestled along the banks of the river Yamuna, on a private tour from Delhi. Travel back into the past as you explore the city's beautiful Mughal-era architecture.
What You Will Do
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal's marble domes and archways as you learn about the unique history of this famous mausoleum
- Visit the Mehtab Bagh, a quadrilateral garden divided by walkways and flowing paths of water
- Check out Agra Fort, the former center of the Mughal Dynasty: Enjoy an intimate look at the ornate architectural design
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a luxury restaurant, specially chosen by the operator
- Get around in style as you relax in a private car while the gorgeous scenery passes your window by
- Full-day tour of Agra City
- Hotel or airport pick-up
- Private air-conditioned car for sightseeing
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Professional guide
- All taxes
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Food and pets are not allowed inside the monuments.
Full refund for cancellations made up to one day in advance.