Sunrise Taj Mahal Private Tour from Delhi
Discover the bustling city of Agra, nestled along the banks of the river Yamuna, on a private tour at sunrise from Delhi. Travel back into the past as you explore the city's beautiful Mughal-era architecture in the early morning hours.
What You Will Do
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal's marble domes and archways in the morning light as you learn about the unique history of this famous mausoleum
- Visit the Mehtab Bagh, a quadrilateral garden divided by walkways and flowing paths of water
- Check out Agra Fort, the former center of the Mughal Dynasty: Enjoy an intimate look at the ornate architectural design
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast as you watch the area come to life and get set for the day ahead
- Get around in style as you relax in a private car while the gorgeous scenery passes your window by
- Full-day tour of Agra
- Transportation in private air-conditioned car
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance tickets and all taxes
- Professional guide
Taj Mahal is closed every Friday. Tour is wheelchair accessible.
Full refund for cancellations made up to one day in advance.