- Avoid the crowds with a private kayak excursion in the gorgeous lakeside views of the Smoky Mountains!
- Bring your swimsuit and enjoy cooling off along the shore
- Peacefully paddle among the majestic blue herons, eagles and ospreys that live among the lake’s historic points of interest
- Enjoy the fresh air and some invigorating exercise as you follow your experienced guide across the lake, with a backdrop of blue hues and the shadows of The Great Smoky Mountains in the background
- Experience why so many guests have called this adventure, “the high point” of their Smokies visit”!
- Private Kayaking Tour
- Knowledgable and friendly guide
- Kayaks and personal flotation devices
- Bottled Water, hot dogs, chips, and s’mores for participants to prepare on their provided campfire.
- 2 Digital photo portraits included
- You will meet your guide at the specified address in Sevierville, TN, usually at Douglas Lake, which will be provided in your email confirmation (Not meeting at our office location)
- The activity is not ADA accessible
Due to safety issues, all participants need to adhere to the instructions of the guide or risk forfeiture of their entire purchase.
-A full refund will only be granted at the discretion of the Guide, in the event unsafe weather conditions exists during the reserved event time, if both parties are unable to reschedule an alternative time
- Safety is our priority, along with exceptional, entertaining, personal service
A choice of a full refund or rescheduling will be offered if, at the sole discretion of the Guide, if the tour must be cancelled due to weather/safety concerns. Cancellations due to weather will be at the guide’s discretion. If there is a cancellation due to dangerous weather, the customer will have the option to receive a refund within 60 days or a credit to reschedule for a mutually agreed event time. Customers’ late arrivals may be deducted.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below