Private Sunset Tour
Cruise around the pristine waters of Lake Superior for a private tour at sunset. Explore the Devils Island Sea Caves as the sun goes down, lighting up the water with bright and bold colors.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a private tour around the Apostle Islands to take in the natural beauty of this serene setting
- Enjoy a quiet and relaxing journey as the sun sets in the distance and casts a golden hue across the area
- Check out the Devils Island Sea Caves in the evening hours for an unforgettable glimpse of these stunning natural formations
- Listen to stories from your professional guide to learn the natural history of the caves
- Private sunset boat tour
- Pass several islands and see three lighthouses
It is best to dress in layers and bring a lightweight jacket, hat and sunscreen. Recommended you wear non-marring soft soled shoes while on the boat. Don’t forget your camera. Please no “red drinks”. All drinks must have a cap that closes. The adventure you have selected has inherent risk as it takes place in nature on the open waters of Lake Superior. The captain may make changes to the tour for the safety of the passengers and the vessel. If you suffer from motion sickness you may want to take your medication prior to your tour. If you have recently had neck or back injuries or surgery you may want to look at other options for your tour.
This booking can be cancelled up to five days before the tour starts for a 90% refund, with no refunds after that. In the event the captain cancels the tour you will be offered an opportunity to be rescheduled at no charge or given a full refund.
- 2 Ratings
The sunset tour was absolutely stunning! Capt. Mike had impeccable timing and knew just where we needed to be and at what time to capture exquisite moments and lighting of the caves, lighthouses, and a beautiful sunset. His finding one of the "tall ships" hiding behind Devil's Island and his willingness to deviate from the original schedule so we could get otherwise unattainable close-ups was the absolute cherry on top of our most delightful experience. Thank You to everyone at Good Earth Outfitters for providing such a breathtaking experience!