- 14 Ratings
Private Sparkling Wine Tour in Boston
Sip some of Boston's tastiest drinks on a luxurious private tour of local wine spots. Grab a glass and relax as waiters deliver delicious foods that pair expertly with the wines selected.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with a friendly wine ambassador to sample six fantastic wines over the course of two hours
- Learn how to taste, pair and buy in an intimate setting that encourages you to ask any questions you may have
- Head to the Sheraton Commander in Harvard Square to enjoy festive rosé Spanish Cava and California sparkling wine
- Nibble on a selection of fresh seasonal fruit and local cheeses while you get the low-down on how champagne is made
- Visit En Boca, which offers fantastic Mediterranean-inspired small plates in an elegant and fun setting
- 2 hour guided wine tour
- Wine tastings
- Wine ambassador
Must be 21 or older. Please dress seasonally in comfortable-casual to dressy-casual clothing and shoes. Most tours are wheelchair accessible. Please contact operator to make accommodations.
- 14 Ratings
Our host was GREAT and very knowledgeable. There were 10 of us so wish the last place also had 4 bottles of wine to chose from. That was the only thing we had an issue with since we assumed there would be the same amount as the 1st place. We will def do it again and both locations were nice.