Private South Paradise Boat Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Set off on board a private yacht for eight hours of fun exploring the emerald beaches of Banderas Bay. Visit beautiful snorkeling spots and take in the breathtaking views of Vallarta and Sierra Madre.
What You Will Do
- Cruise over the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean as you make your way from Nuevo Vallarta to Los Arcos National Park and Las Ánimas
- Stroll along the sandy beaches and into the emerald jungle before chowing down on traditional jalisciense food
- Take your pick of fun aquatic sports, including paddle boarding and kayaking: Glide over the glittering waves as you bask in the warm sunlight
- Grab a snorkel and head below the surface to see an underwater world of natural beauty: Spot a variety of tropical fish gliding through the waves
- Begin your day with a refreshing continental breakfast full of fruit, yogurt, cereals, coffee and more, then enjoy an open bar and buffet lunch to refuel later in the day
- Bottled Water
- Open Bar and buffet lunch
- Snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding equipment
- Guided cruise
Please bring a swim suit, comfortable clothes, a hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen. Smoking is allowed. Must be at least 18 to drink. Pets not allowed.
Tours take place rain or shine. Full refund for medical issues with certification, accidents, flight, transportation delay or other justified reasons. No refund if you don’t show up at the given time.