Private South Paradise Tour - High Tier Boat
Set off on board a private yacht for eight hours of fun exploring the emerald beaches of Banderas Bay. Visit beautiful snorkeling spots and take in the breathtaking views of Vallarta and Sierra Madre.
What You Will Do
- Cruise over the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean as you make your way from Nuevo Vallarta to Los Arcos National Park and Las Ánimas
- Stroll along the sandy beaches and into the emerald jungle before chowing down on traditional jalisciense food
- Take your pick of fun aquatic sports, including paddle boarding and kayaking: Glide over the glittering waves as you bask in the warm sunlight
- Grab a snorkel and head below the surface to see an underwater world of natural beauty: Spot a variety of tropical fish gliding through the waves
- Begin your day with a refreshing continental breakfast full of fruit, yogurt, cereals, coffee and more, then enjoy an open bar and buffet lunch to refuel later in the day
- Bottled Water
- Snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding equipment
- Guided cruise
- Smoking is allowed
- Must be at least 18 to drink
- Pets not allowed
Please bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothes, a hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen.
Refund conditions You warn us with more than 48hrs prior to boat’s departure. You warn us with less than 48hrs before boat’s departure with a justified reason: Medical issues (we require medical certification) of any of the passengers. Accident Flight/Transportation delay. Dangerous weather avoids the boat to depart (Marina Management decides this). The boat has mechanical issues that avoids departure and no replacement is provided on time or you don’t agree with the provided replacement.