- 38 Ratings
Private Soho Wine Tour in New York City
Prepare your palate for a flavor-filled wine tour through New York's hip Soho neighborhood. Learn all about proper food pairings as you try delicious morsels and full-bodied vintages for yourself.
What You Will Do
- Get to know the wine scene of Soho one sip at a time on a private tour around the neighborhood
- Head to local favorites, like the Galli Winery and Savore, to indulge your tastebuds with wines chosen by a pro
- Sample appetizers and wines from around the globe while learning how to properly pair the two
- Take advantage of a professional guide to see plenty of landmarks and attractions along the way
- Private wine tour
- Six wines and up to four food pairings
Full refunds for cancellations made at least eight days in advance.
- 38 Ratings
Vitalii was great!
Our team had a great time experiencing the wine tour with Sarah last evening. The tour was extremely educational and we learned a lot about wine, where they came, and general information about the industry. What we would have liked to have more of was time to chit -chat with each other in between as the tour was a 100% of our guide sharing information with us. Overall it was a great experience, and I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Loved all the wines and our guide was very knowledgeable. My only complaint was the food. The food at first restaurant was very good but I thought we would get more than we did. And I did not like the food at the 2nd stop. Just felt for the price of the tour should've been a little more food and better food options for the tour. Everything else was great.
I thought every thing was great. Except their wasn't enough food pairing.