- 46 Ratings
Private Soho Wine Tour in New York City
Prepare your palate for a flavor-filled wine tour through New York's hip Soho neighborhood. Learn all about proper food pairings as you try delicious morsels and full-bodied vintages for yourself.
What You Will Do
- Get to know the wine scene of Soho one sip at a time on a private tour around the neighborhood
- Head to local favorites, like the Galli Winery and Savore, to indulge your tastebuds with wines chosen by a pro
- Sample appetizers and wines from around the globe while learning how to properly pair the two
- Take advantage of a professional guide to see plenty of landmarks and attractions along the way
- Private wine tour
- Six wines and up to four food pairings
Full refunds for cancellations made at least eight days in advance.
- 46 Ratings
The second location was EXTREMELY loud - the food at the second location wasn't impressive or filling.
Sarah provided an excellent, intimate wine tasting experience for my friend Danielles' birthday. She was extremely knowledgable, fun and patient. We all had a great time, excellent, reasonably priced pairings and light apps set the tone for a great night. I would recommend this tour as well as Sarah. I left feeling informed and refreshed. Thanks for a great night.
Vitalii was great!
Our team had a great time experiencing the wine tour with Sarah last evening. The tour was extremely educational and we learned a lot about wine, where they came, and general information about the industry. What we would have liked to have more of was time to chit -chat with each other in between as the tour was a 100% of our guide sharing information with us. Overall it was a great experience, and I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Loved all the wines and our guide was very knowledgeable. My only complaint was the food. The food at first restaurant was very good but I thought we would get more than we did. And I did not like the food at the 2nd stop. Just felt for the price of the tour should've been a little more food and better food options for the tour. Everything else was great.
I thought every thing was great. Except their wasn't enough food pairing.