Get an introduction to the southern part of Grenada for your group to learn about the history and culture of St. George's! Enjoy the adaptability of a fully customizable, private tour that will leave your group with a memorable experience of this beautiful city.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Customize your itinerary to your liking to create the most memorable tour possible
- Explore & window shop throughout the streets of St George’s
- Take advantage of the opportunity to see the famous spice market and other sights around this vibrant city
- Enjoy the company of our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort contemplating the exquisite landscape.
- Customizable itinerary for maximum choice
- Amiable and knowledgeable tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at your desired location or hotel
- A nominal surcharge for site admission fees is payable on the day of your activity
- Wear comfortable clothing
- To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone
- No refunds will be given after that time period
Meeting location:  Melville Street
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year