Sailing Cruise For Two in San Diego
Sail over San Diego Bay on a romantic experience ideal for two persons. Spend some time with your companion as you cruise along the San Diego shoreline and enjoy the unforgettable views. These crusies are limited to three couples per trip.
What You Will Do
- Head out over the waters of the San Diego Bay for a private sailing perfect for two
- Spot historic ships and glimpse modern nuclear submarines as you sail through the bay
- Bask in the warm sunlight as you feel the wind at your back, carrying you over the white-capped waves
- Be on the look-out for active marine life, including dolphins and sea lions as they glide through the waves
- Bring wine from home and your favorite snacks to complete this relaxing experience
- Water and Snacks
- Please PRINT out your receipt, any coupon or gift certificate. This is your boarding pass !!!
- Please PRINT out the PDF attachment provided with this email for meeting place and parking info.
- We recommend dressing in layers. Shorts and a Tee Shirt during the day. Sweater and jeans for late afternoon.
- Life jackets are available for each person. No Children under 12 please.
- Snacks and water are complimentary, but alcoholic beverages are NOT. Please feel free to BYOB.
- No large Ice Chests - Please bring your food and drink in a small cooler, bag or backpack.
- No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not.
- No Glassware on the boat. Please bring plastic wine glasses or cups. Wine, Champagne, and Beer bottles are ok.
- No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess.
- No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals only.
- Please take care of any bathroom needs before boarding the boat and leaving the dock. Yes, we have a bathroom on the boat.
- There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO allowed onboard the boat.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving.
- If for any reason you are running late, please give us a courtesy call BEFORE your scheduled boarding time.
Please dress in layers. No children under 12 please. No red wine, gum, cake, or candy on the boat. No black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. No smoking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings