Celebrate the season inside a cozy rooftop dome - Milwaukee's most unique winter experience. Choose from one of six private domes, complete with festive food and beverage packages designed to help you warm up your winter!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gather with friends and family in one of six private domes, complete with lounge-style seating for eight, festive lighting, and a heater that takes the edge off of winter
- Nosh on food and beverages designed to be shared, with all menu packages including at least 8 servings each
- Stay cozy this winter while embracing the cold with a hot drink in hand and your friends by your side
- Private dome for 8 guests
- Keepsake camp mug for everyone to take home and enjoy
- A select beverage package of your choice, including a hot toddy, mulled wine, hot cocoa or bier
- Each dome includes a small, electric heater, but please come dressed for a winter activity! It may take a bit of time after the door is opened to reheat your dome.
- Each dome seats up to 8 guests, with a variety of both bench and upright chair seating — Think of it as akin to sitting around a campfire and sharing food and drink, but with fewer mosquitos
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older
- If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance, you will receive a full refund
Dec 3, 2019
Great experience and concept! Overall, very expensive per person.
Dec 2, 2019
The domes are not high enough to be able to see the city lights. Was not what we were expecting and too expensive for what it was.
Dec 2, 2019
We addressed our concerns about the mulled wine as soon as we tried it. It did not taste good at all. It pretty much just tasted like microwaved box wine with some cinnamon sticks on the side. The waitress said she would let her manager know and in the meantime we ordered another drink package since none of us would drink the mulled wine. Two of our party spoke to the manager at the end of our experience and he said that nothing had been brought to his attention by the waitress and there is nothing he could do since it was a 'corporate issue'. He said he would be speaking to corporate and would then communicate with the main contact of our party, which is me. I have yet to hear anything. I have another reservation for a dome on 12/21 with a group of friends and if I do not hear anything back soon, I will be cancelling the reservation. At the very least, the drink package that we ended up ordering should have been substituted in place of the wine we did not drink. The waitress even had to bring a bucket for us to dump our cups into so we could bring them home. Disappointed with the service is an understatement. I realize the domes will book up anyway, so service really isn't a concern, but you should care more about your consistent customers who support the Lowlands group year round versus giving lackluster service during peak dome time. This will make me reconsider supporting any of the Lowlands restaurants in the future.
Meeting location:  346 N Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year