Pedal your way through Portland, checking out the city's awesome beer scene! Weave in and out of several destinations, sipping on ales and learning all about the beer-making process, all from our 15-seater bicycle
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a two-hour guided bike tour in search of the best breweries located in Portland
- Hit up plenty of local beer hotspots located on the Northwest route, including Lucky Lab, Lompoc, Bridgeport
- Have the chance to sip on locally-made suds while learning the process that goes into each one
- Listen to stories about the area’s history and drinking scene, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Pedal along with your friends with the whole bike to yourselves!
- 2-hour private guided tour on the brewcycle
- Guests must be 21+
- 15 seat max. capacity
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Apr 17, 2018
My friends and I had a wonderful time. Our captain- Captain Dan was great. He was friendly, helpful and kept up with our rambunctious group.
Mar 12, 2018
The experience was awesome! Our tour guide Steven was a really nice guy, he cheered us (Big Lebowski Bachelor Party) on to pedal pedal or coast. Thanks for the great time!
Meeting location:  1425 NW Flanders St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year