Hop on board a private charter to cruise along the shores of Portland with a friendly guide pointing out the must-see sights. Explore the open waters on board a fishing boat made for catching lobster.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a private two-hour charter from Portland with a professional captain at the helm
- Come aboard a traditional wooden boat that offers plenty of space to mingle with your fellow sailors and to enjoy the sights along the way
- Feast your eyes on local lighthouses, including one that’s been around for years and has all sorts of stories to tell
- Marvel at majestic views of the picturesque Portland skyline and of stone forts that are centuries old
- Private boat tour
- Bottled water, ice box with ice
- Plates, silverware, utensils, mugs, beer glasses, wine glasses and a corkscrew
You are welcome to bring aboard any food or beverages you would like to enjoy. Charter accommodates up to six people.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Aug 5, 2019
This is an absolutely wonderful way to see Portland from the sea! Nick and Zack we a true treasure to travel with! I recommend this trip to anyone!
Sep 15, 2018
Tour guide was very friendly! Would definitely recommend this to others!
Aug 10, 2018
This is a TERRIFIC boat tour! Matthew was our guide, and he was AMAZING!! Extremely knowledgeable about geology, sea life, area. There were 4 of us, and was one of the top things we did on our trip to Maine.
Meeting location:  14 Ocean St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year