Journey through the tropical beauty of St. John, on a private tour. Drive through the winding roads and shady routes of this Caribbean paradise to explore lush beaches, impressive mountains and more.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a private tour of St. John that reveals the local island culture
- Head toward the highest mountain peak, the Bordeaux Mountain, for a stunning view of the British Virgin Islands and Coral Bay Harbor
- Marvel at the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Caneel Bay, Hawksnest and Trunk Bay
- Visit the Annaberg Sugar Mill to learn about the island’s history of sugar production
- Two-hour private tour of St. John
- Bottled water and soda
- Guide and transportation in an open-air and air-conditioned safari bus
No smoking allowed. Collapsible wheel chair accessible. Children cannot sit at the entrance of the safari.
Jun 22, 2016
Evans was our driver and he did a great job of showing us the island. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Meeting location:  Prince St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year