- 23 Ratings
Private Horseback Tour in Los Angeles
Follow a private guide on a horseback tour of the hills high above Downtown LA and just below the famous Hollywood sign. See downtown Los Angeles from its scenic hills, unwinding with a one-hour tour.
What You Will Do
- Be paired with a friendly, easy-going horse and receive an introductory lesson to horseback riding basics
- Set off on a one-hour private ride through the scenic trails of Griffiths Park, featuring incredible up-close views of the Hollywood sign
- Listen to informative narration from your private guide on the Park’s history, attractions, and biodiversity
- One-hour guided horseback ride
- Local and informative guide
Wear weather appropriate clothing, and close toed shoes. Parking is located after the guard gate, please let the guard know you have a reservation and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot. All riders must be at least 8 years old and all minors must be accompanied by an adult – participants must be under 240 lbs.
- 23 Ratings
Such an awesome experience. Was truly impressed !
We expected to be out of there a lot sooner than we were. The staff took a while to get is started. Other than that, it was a great experience.
Had a great time! Our guide was friendly and nice. The ranch was beautiful and loved the horses!
Friendly staff. Well trained horses.
This was a hidden gem in the LA area, and my kids and I had a fabulous time. Brandon was our tour guide, and he was not only great with the horses and knowledgeable about the terrain/safety/city, he was just a fantastic person. I highly recommend!
The guide was super fun and informative, the horses were well behaved, and the view was amazing!
The ride was very enjoyable. The guide was very knowledgeable and gave some good info on the wildlife in the mountains. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends. I took the one hour private tour, but next time I think I'll be doing the 2 hr. 1 is just too short