Private Historical Walking Tour of Amsterdam
Discover the streets and sights of Amsterdam on an extended tour led by a private guide. Dive into the city's rich history to learn how a small 12th-century fishing village became a cosmopolitan capital.
What You Will Do
- Crisscross the iconic canals and bridges of Amsterdam to see the postcard images of the city for yourself
- Discover the famous leaning houses as you navigate the snaking streets of the city center and the banks of the Amstel River
- Take advantage of a private guide, who shares insider tips to maximize your time in Amsterdam
- Go a close-up look at Dam Square, ancient churches, China Town, Nieuwmarkt, the medieval city gate and more
- Private guided tour of Amsterdam
48 hours prior to tour start time full refund.
- 2 Ratings