Private Historical Tour of Amsterdam & the Rijksmuseum
Dive into Amsterdam's rich history to learn how a small 12th-century fishing village became a cosmopolitan capital. Then, see the iconic artwork of the Dutch masters at the Rijksmuseum on a private tour.
What You Will Do
- Crisscross the iconic canals and bridges of Amsterdam to see the postcard images of the city for yourself
- Explore the Rijksmuseum to indulge in Holland’s most celebrated artists, like Rembrandt and Vermeer, with a collection of 8000 works
- Discover the famous leaning houses as you navigate the snaking streets of the city center and learn about the hundreds of years of history
- See the masterworks of Rembrandt, including "The Nightwatch", "The Jewish Bride", "The Syndics of the Drapers' Guild" and more
- Listen to entertaining stories about the museum’s most prominent and quirkiest pieces before marveling at an expansive 19th-century library
- Private guided tour
- Break for lunch after museum -Skip-the-line access and ticket valid for the whole day
48 hours prior to tour start time for a full refund.
- 2 Ratings