Private Historic Chicago Pub Crawl
Traditional sightseeing with a social twist; engage in friendly banter over drinks while learning about this intriguing city.
What You Will Do
- Fun, leisurely look at Chicago’s entertainment and architectural history and famous city landmarks in a social environment
- Interactive participation utilizing mixed media, such as photos and video clips, to enhance the experience
- Individualized entertainment, bar, and restaurant recommendations based on personal preferences
- 2 beers, glasses of wine, or sodas, including tax and gratuity
- Multiple drink stops with generous appetizer sampling plates
- Engaging, individualized commentary provided by a top-rated tour guide
Tour runs rain or shine. Cost of beverages not included. Guests pay cash at start of tour to cover all server gratuities and chosen beverage options. Non-alcoholic beverages are available for non-drinkers and guests under 21 years of age. English, Italian, French, Russian, and German-speaking guides are available
Tour cannot be cancelled but can be rescheduled with at least 48 hours notice.